Welcome to the bright, sunny and welcoming Hawaii and while you are here, make some money. That seems the thought line of NetEnt while producing their new slot game Aloha! Cluster Pays. It’s based on everything Hawaii and aptly named as Aloha which means hello and goodbye. The most intriguing factor of the game is the Cluster Pays factor which is a new idea / innovation in the casino gaming world.
About the Developer
NetEnt is the producer of the finest looking and fun games around. Their forte is theme based very well designed and bonus packed games. They have produced games like Gonzo’s Quest, Stickers, GunsNRones, Starburst etc and have a great line up to keep you entertained. NetEnt has kept the games entertained for more than a decade and we really hope they continue to do so.
About the Game
Aloha! Cluster Pays is a 6 reel and 5 rows video slot game that comes with a huge bunch of bonus features, which is not a new thing. NetEnt is known for their high end animation and graphics and abundant bonus features. The betting range is from 10p to 200 euros. The jackpot is set on 10,000 coins. It’s packed with bonus features like Clusters, free spins and symbol drop that keeps you entertained throughout. Also comes with autoplay feature.
Starting with the graphics, Aloha! Cluster Pays is everything Hawaii, the symbols represent the culture of the popular island. There are mystic stone idols, fruits, coconuts, pineapples, a free spin holiday card and lei (flowers). Graphics and animations are top notch, crisp and colourful. The music is soothing in the background but once the game starts its picks up. The volcano in the background explodes every time you win.
Unlike other games, there are no paylines in Aloha! Cluster Pays, instead there are clusters. Clusters are a set of 9 or more symbols coming up in the adjacent reels. Clusters triggers a sticky re-spin bonus in which the 9 symbols are stuck at their places and the rest of the reels move. The more similar symbols you get the bigger cluster it builds. Bigger cluster means bigger rewards.
If you hit 3 free spins card symbols you are rewarded with 9 spins free, 4 symbols give you 12 spins free, 5 symbols reward 11 and 6 of them give you 12 free spins. The spins can be retriggered too with a maximum possibility of 60 free spins. Another lovely feature is the Symbol Drop that allows you to drop the lower paying symbols from the reels allowing the player a good chance to earn big.
Like most of NetEnt’s games, the graphics invites you in but what makes Aloha! Cluster Pays really special is the Cluster pays. It’s a relatively new playing idea in the casino gaming and is super fun and also very highly rewarding. Having 6 reels increase the potential win by folds. It’s a medium variance game and keep you entertained overall. The bonus features are in plenty and keeps popping every now and then. Aloha! Cluster Pays is must play for everyone, do it try it once.
- Catherine G. Won on Gorilla Go Wild £ 213.00
- Dee R. Won on Poltava £ 395.00
- Damian S. Won on Wild Toro £ 341.60
- Justyna S. Won on Tianlong £ 491.00
- Mark S. Won on Wish Upon A Jackpot £ 550.00
- Steven H. Won on Fortunes Of Sparta £ 258.00
- Jodi D. Won on Wild Toro £ 208.40
- Tom L. Won on Blackjack Professional Series Standard £ 240.00
- Luke M. Won on Cricket Star £ 217.80
- Cameron P. Won on Live Baccarat £ 200.00
- Jade M. Won on Wild Toro £ 339.80
- Darrell H. Won on Wish Upon A Jackpot £ 350.00
- Hiwa B. Won on Gonzo's Quest Touch™ £ 210.75
- John C. Won on Live Roulette £ 216.00
- Jes C. Won on NRVNA £ 260.40
- Maree L. Won on Lion’s Pride £ 203.40
- Glen F. Won on European Roulette £ 252.00
- Michael L. Won on Gorilla Go Wild £ 441.00
- Katrina M. Won on Ariana £ 225.00
- Carrie M. Won on Mermaids Millions £ 210.50
- Wojciech N. Won on Starburst £ 375.50
- Sue K. Won on Secrets of Atlantis £ 275.00
- Dale B. Won on Slots o Gold £ 213.00
- Jennette M. Won on Top Cat £ 820.00
- Scott E. Won on Slots o Gold £ 601.20
- Debbie W. Won on Classic Blackjack Gold £ 220.00
- Paul A. Won on Sam on the Beach £ 300.00