Blackjack Pro Monte Carlo Singlehand has been introduced for all the Blackjack die-hard fans out there. If you have been playing Blackjack for a while but need a refreshing dose of excitement, try a variation like Blackjack Pro Monte Carlo Singlehand. It is a tad different from the standard Blackjack but does not require you to unlearn your basics.
About the Developer
The credit of designing this amazing new version goes to the very renowned NextGen Gaming. It is one of the leading developers who has given many award-winning games to the world of online casinos. It started back in 1999 and is regarded as one of the tech-forward companies.
About the Game
Blackjack Pro Monte Carlo Singlehand is all set to thrill you with its quirky twists. Although the makers haven’t disturbed the basic theme of the game and the rules are pretty much same as that of a standard Blackjack game, there are few new things to take note of. The player gets an opportunity to play with a single hand only. If they land a Blackjack, the payouts are in the ratio of 3:2. This is certainly different from the standard payout which is 1:1 in the traditional Blackjack game.
The values of the cards are very similar in both the versions. The face cards which are basically the K, Q and J are considered as 10 whereas the ace is either 1 or a 11, depending on the what has been dealt earlier right in the beginning. The value of rest of the cards is similar to their number value.
The player as well as the dealer play get a 21. If the player gets it before the dealer does it is a win with 1:1 payout. If the dealer gets a 21 before the player does, it is a bust. If one asks for insurance the payout changes to 2:1. If an insurance is asked for and there is a tie or the total is exactly same it is a push and the payout is given to the player.
The player can bet in the range of $0.10 and $10,000. If you want to start slow you can go for the minimum bet and know the rules. Once you are a pro, you can bet big and win big.
Blakcjack Pro Monte Carlo Singlehand is an amazing game to start with if you are a beginner. If you are a veteran, there is no question as to the fun element that you can experience in this game. The makers have kept the soul of the game alive by not disturbing the basic attributes of the game, but have still tried to make a difference by adding certain interesting elements into it. This game is a thumbs up.
- Pauline L. Won on Hong Kong Tower £ 810.00
- Sandra S. Won on Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood £ 200.00
- Gillian S. Won on When Pigs Fly £ 289.80
- Ben M. Won on European Roulette £ 360.00
- Katie Y. Won on Fortunes Of Sparta £ 300.00
- Sean R. Won on Top Cat £ 267.60
- Christopher D. Won on European Roulette £ 216.00
- Martyn C. Won on When Pigs Fly £ 359.00
- Daniel F. Won on Judge Dredd £ 257.00
- Michael U. Won on European Roulette £ 261.00
- Samuel L. Won on Gorilla Go Wild £ 502.00
- Allan P. Won on Gorilla Go Wild £ 248.50
- Mark M. Won on Deck The Halls £ 224.00
- Charlotte W. Won on Foxin Wins £ 200.00
- Mike G. Won on Tigers Eye £ 228.96